According to SPER Market Research, the Digital Agriculture Market is made up of companies, sole proprietors, and partnerships that sell digital agriculture goods and services. These goods and services are used to increase agricultural productivity, cut costs, stop soil erosion, use fewer chemicals when growing crops, and promote effective and efficient water management. The term “digital agriculture” describes the use of cutting-edge technology that have been integrated into an unified system to assist farmers and other participants in the agricultural value chain in increasing food production.
Artificial intelligence, Crop monitoring, and precision farming are the three primary strands of digital agriculture. Crop monitoring, which is an essential component of agricultural management, refers towards the digital agriculture system that closely analyses crop performance and growth during developmental phases.
Digital Agriculture Market Overview (2022-2032)
- Forecast CAGR (2022-2032): 10.74%
- Forecast Market Size (2032): 49.92 billion
The market for digital agriculture has been severely disrupted by the latest coronavirus epidemic. As a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, the digital agricultural sector has seen a minor dip in recent years due to movement restrictions and lockdowns that have disrupted supply chains and led to a lack of equipment. However, the application of farm management software and remote sensing techniques may result in a greater adoption rate in the years after COVID-19. The digital agricultural supply chain has been disrupted by COVID-19, and businesses are experimenting with fresh methods of electronic communication with growers and farmers.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Digital Agriculture Market
The most recent coronavirus outbreak has significantly affected the market for digital agriculture. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused severe restrictions and shut downs that have interrupted supply chains and caused a shortage of equipment, which has caused a modest decline in the digital farming industry in recent years. However, in the years after COVID-19, the use of farm management solutions and remotely sensed data could lead to a higher adoption rate. COVID-19 has disrupted the digital agriculture supply chain, and companies are experimenting with novel ways to connect electronically with producers and farmers. On the positive side, corporations have started to place more of a focus on wireless platforms in the post-COVID-19 situation in order to give crop health monitoring, field mapping, harvesting management, irrigation scheduling, and real-time decision making in yield monitoring.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.sperresearch.com/report-store/digital-agriculture-market.aspx?sample=1
Digital Agriculture Market Key Segments Covered
The SPER Market Research report seeks to give market dynamics, demand, and supply forecasts for the years up to 2030. This report contains statistics on product type segment growth estimates and forecasts.
- Hardware Automation and Control Systems (Control Systems, Displays, Drones/UAVs, Flow and Application Control Devices, Global Positioning Systems, Guidance and Steering Systems, Handheld Mobile Devices/ Handheld Computers, Harvesters & Forwarders, HVAC Systems, Irrigation Controllers, LED Grow Lights, Robotics Hardware, Variable Rate Controllers, Others)
- Sensing and Monitoring Device (Camera Systems, Climate Sensors, EC Sensors, pH and Dissolved Oxygen Sensors, RFID and Sensors for Precision Forestry, RFID tags & Readers for Livestock Monitoring, Sensors for Livestock Monitoring, Sensors for Smart Greenhouse, Soil Sensors, Temperature and Environmental Monitoring, Water Sensors Yield Monitor)
- Services (Assistant Professional Services, Connectivity Services, Maintenance and Support Services, Managed Services, System Integration and Consulting)
- Software (AI and Data Analytics, On-Cloud, On-Premises)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Crop Monitoring
- Precision Farming
- Core Technologies (AL-ML, Automation, Drones, Robotics)
- Peripheral Technologies(Apps, Platforms)
- Farming and feeding (Precision Agriculture, Precision Animal Rearing and Feeding, Precision Aquaculture, Precision Forestry, Smart Greenhouse)
- Marketing and Demand Generation
By Company Type:
- Tier 1-55%
- Tier 2-20%
- Tier 3-25%
- C-Level Executives-40%
- Crop Scouting
- Farm Labor Management
- Field Mapping Telematics
- Inventory Management
- Weather Tracking & Forecasting
- Yield Monitoring
- Advisory services
- Agri eCommerce
- Digital Procurement
- Financial services
- Precision Agriculture and Farm Management
- Quality Management and Traceability
- North America
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends, and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
Digital Agriculture Market Key Players:
The Global Digital Agriculture Market study provides market data by competitive landscape, revenue analysis, market segments and detailed analysis of key market players such as; Accenture, Ag Gateway, AGCO Corporation, Agreena, Agri Webb, AKVA Group, BASF SE, Bayer Crop science AG, CISCO Systems Inc., CropX Inc., Deere & Company, DeLaval, Digital Globe, DJI, DTN, Epicor Software Corporation, Eurofins Scientific, Farmers Business Network, Farmers Edge Inc., Gamaya, Hexagon AB, IBM Corporation, Monsanto Company, Precision Hawk, Raven Industries, Small Robot Company, Syngenta AG, Taranis, Telus agriculture, Trimble Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Zemdirbių Konsultacijos UAB.
For More Information, refer to below link:-
Global Soil Conditioner Market- By Type (Gypsum, Surfactants, Super absorbent polymers, Others), By Formulation (Dry, Liquid), By Application (Agriculture, Construction & mining, Others), By Soil Type (Sand, Silt, Clay, Loam), By Crop Type (Cereals & grains, Oilseeds & pulses, Fruits & vegetables, Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East, & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027
Global Drip Irrigation Market by Crop Type (Field Crops, Fruits & Nuts, Vegetable Crops and Others), By Component (Emitters, Drip Tubes/Drip Lines, Filters, Valves, Fittings & Accessories and Pressure Pumps), By Emitter/Dripper Type (Inline Emitters and Online Emitters), By Application (Surface Application and Subsurface Application), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa), Global Forecast to 2027
Follow Us –
Sara Lopes, Business Consultant – U.S.A.
SPER Market Research